EPFL Showcase 2030
Join us for two exciting days that will immerse you into the sustainable tech ecosystem at and around EPFL!
Our Showcase 2030 is a unique virtual event experience that brings together impact-driven startups, leading researchers, professors, students, core partners and investors – all to showcase disruptive, innovative and entrepreneurial solutions that address the most pressing challenges of our time.
To inspire you and offer you maximum engagement, we are hosting different formats:
Lightning Talks and Impact Cases
Short inspiration boosts to discover cutting-edge technologies and follow the journey of impactful entrepreneurs.
- EPFL Tech4Impact
- Hikane, Limoo, Medusoil, BComp
- Transnational Red Sea Center
- Excellence for Africa
Fireside Chats and Roundtables
Stimulating conversations featuring diverse partners from our multistakeholder projects.
- Versus Virus an initiative led by Impact Hub, the Prototype Fund, CERN, EPFL
- Growth Stage Impact Ventures (GSIV) Program driven by UNDP, SAP, Orange and EPFL
- Enterprise for Society Center (E4S) a collaboration between IMD, UNIL and EPFL
Meet the Expert
In-depth and insightful talks from leading impact experts.
- Kenneth Roth - Executive Director of Human Rights Watch
- Alisee de Tonnac - Co-founder and co-CEO of Seedstars
- Nadia Isler - Director of the SDG Lab
Uspkill yourself in our hands-on masterclasses, brought to you by our ecosystem partners.
- Academic Experts: Marc Gruber, Arash Golnam, Christina Hertel, Nettra Pan, Davor Kosanic
- EPFL Centers: EssentialTech, IRGC
- Impact Partners: Innosuisse, B-Lab, Impact Hub, Kickstart, SDG Lab, Seif, Hatch, übermorgen VC
- NGO Partners: Innovate4Water, SolarImpulse, Medair, WWF
1 on 1 Meetings
This part of the event is by invitation-only and only accessible to investors.
Discover 15 selected EPFL impact-driven startups at different funding stages to identify important impact investment opportunities and to explore emerging tech trends.
Check out the agenda to learn more and register for free today!